Inspired Surreal 3D Artwork using Pencil
Most of the designer today used Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other applications to create a good artwork design. Some uses 3D software to create a 3D effects in their design. And i know that to create surreal 3D artworks it needs time to finish and to render to see the outcome.
But while i’m browsing internet i found a man who’s named Fredo, he is a very good artist who can draw a surreal 3D artworks using his Pencil.Yeah! that’s true using a pencil drawing. Achieving this kind of artwork needs a lot of time, patience and passion.
Here are some of Fredo’s 3D Artworks Design
- Take A Look To Our Previous Awesome Post
- Inspirational Post #9 – Mind-blowing Perspective 3D Drawing Art by Iza-nagi
- Inspirational Post: Awesomeness Character Design #1
- Photoshop Tutorials Best Of 2013 Year End
- 15 Realistic Design Manipulation Tutorials in Photoshop
- Inspirational Post #6 – Superb 3D Origami Design