7 Super Easy Steps to Create Your Own Logo
A logo can make or break your success in business. Good logos entice customers to interact with you, but bad logos make them want to stay as far away from your products as possible.
That’s why designing your own logo is so tricky. You want to create art that looks cool and represents your business, but you also want something that appeals to your target audience.
In this way, a logo is very similar to a cake. It might look pretty on the outside, but if you leave out an important ingredient, your audience will walk away with a bad taste in their mouths. You need just the right mix of design elements to make a delicious logo that keeps customers coming back from more.
Luckily, you can now design that logo with these seven steps to creating a logo from Company Folders, an online printing company. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Be enticing. Your target audience’s likes and dislikes will help you decide what your design will look like.
- Be unique. Your logo needs to stand out from the crowd and be easy for customers to remember.
- Be timeless. Trends look cool, but a truly awesome logo lasts longer than a couple of years.
- Be new. Add one or two bold elements to give your classic logo a modern update.
- Be simple. Complicated logos are hard to remember, so remove any unnecessary elements from your design.
- Be consistent. Use elements like color and spacing to send a message and stay true to your original vision.
- Be adaptable. Logos get used in more than one place, so make sure your logo is scalable and readable no matter where it goes.